Triangle restaurant openings, closings
By Kathy Hanrahan
Anthony and Leslee Greenup will be holding a launch party for their food truck – Baton Rouge Cuisine on Saturday in Creedmoor. The party is from noon to 4 p.m. at the Creedmoor Activity Center (behind CVS). The event will include a bounce house, gym, food and fun. Some of their menu items include boudin, Cajun etouffee,, red beans and fried chicken. They also have some regular gigs lined up in Cary, Raleigh and Durham.
We also just found out about a new cupcake truck – Not Just Icing! Great name! It is so new, we don’t have much info about them. We will keep you posted!
For the full story click;
- MEMORIAL DAY…..WHAT TO DO IN AND AROUND RALEIGH!!!!
- MEMORIAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT TO DO IN AND AROUND RALEIGH….
- FOR OUR PET LOVERS….FYI
- MOM ALERT!….. THINGS YOUR TEENS CAN DO THIS SUMMER……
- YOUR HANDBAG = GERMS!!!!!!!!
- THE CROSSINGS LOVE OUR PETS!!!!!!…
- GOT KIDS????…Here are some kid friendly things to do this summer….
- AROUND ABOUT RALEIGH……..Arts & Entertainment
- AROUND RALEIGH….WHERE YOU CAN GO THIS MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND….